Saniya Sea Resort
Murud , Dapoli, Ratnagiri – 415 721 Tel. 9270061125
A quaint, charming, beach resort, amidst coconut and betelnut groves. Feast yourself on yummy, lip-smacking dishes…
Soothe yourself in this quite, peaceful beach side getaway. Relax in the groves or just take a walk on the calm, virgin beach
- Located at about 10 km from the Dapoli on the Murud – Karde border
- Take a walk in the groves or enjoy the waters of the beautiful, virgin , safe beach
- Mouth – watering vegetarian and non – vegetarian food with a homely taste
- Specialties include Malvani style black peas soup.
- Don’t miss out on the Pomphret, Surmai gravy and the hot, spicy Kolambi thick gravy
- Abundant water supply, clean and safe drinking water
Breakfast & meals served in the garden with cool breeze &
full view of the sea, coconut trees & mountains.
We arange boats for Dolphin watching and enjoyable the boat ride to Suvarnadurg fort
Places to visit nearby -
- Witness the fish auction at Harnai. Buy fresh fish and we shall gladly cook them for you
- Enjoy the Dabhol – Dopave ferry boat ride (along with your vehicle!)
- Visit the renowed "Babasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidtapeeth" in Dapoli
- Purchase a variety of Konkan fruits and sweetmeats ( “Konkan Mewa”)
- Visit the famous Durgadevi temple at Murud
- Drive down to the Shree Keshvraj temple, Shree Vyghreshwar temple of Asud and “Kadyavarcha Ganpati” at Anjarle.
You can drive down to this beautiful weekend getaway. Safley park your vehicle in the resort parking.